Less than one day until the conference!
- Coming to Bangkok?
- Registration will take place all day on November 28 in the Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel, 4th floor convention center where we will host our Day 1 activities.
- A conference shuttle will take participants from some nearby hotels at 7:00am sharp to head to the Intercontinental Bangkok hotel. Check out other answers to frequently asked questions.
- Ending hunger and malnutrition by 2030 is within reach
- Despite challenges such as conflict and climate change, achieving Sustainable Development Goal 2 to end hunger and malnutrition is possible—if we collectively act to accelerate progress, writes Shenggen Fan, Director General of IFPRI in an op-ed.
- Join the conversation!
- Tweet, like, share, and comment! Engage in a rich discussion on social media using our conference toolkit.
- Signup for updates, information, and more!
Race to 2030
How can we accelerate progress in transforming our agri-food systems to meet the needs of the hungry and malnourished and achieve the SDGs?