Thank you and safe travels! Let us go forward and accelerate!
Highlights from DAY 3
- Voices from the floor
- Hear from participants who came from near and far to share lessons in accelerating!
- Our Youth Correspondent hit the floor to ask participants how their organizations are getting youth involved to accelerate progress.
- Acceleration in the media
- Read about coverage of the conference from outlets around the world
- Ready for #AcceleratingZeroHunger
- Continue the conversation on social media and share your thoughts on ways forward.
- Check the conference website for updates, information, and more!
"Nutrition is the foundation of human excellence. We must aspire for all people, especially children, to have good nutrition to be the best that they can be.”
Sustainable financing [for nutrition] means domestic financing has to kick in, in addition to donor financing.
The role of markets is very important in delivering the right kind of food, at the right time and right place, and at an affordable price.
Maria Lourdes A. Vega
Local governments are a big source of potential investments for nutrition. We need to make sure that nutrition is in the development agenda of local government units.
The amount of work that nutritionists have done to proselytize nutrition—what a big difference it has made to the minds of agricultural economists in the last 10 years… It will be an important part of the agenda that I pursue in the future.
The power of nutrition… applies to whole nations, as more and more political leaders realize that their human capital is so much greater if their population is well-nourished.
Race to 2030
How can we accelerate progress in transforming our agri-food systems to meet the needs of the hungry and malnourished and achieve the SDGs?